POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Dire Passage : Re: Dire Passage Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dire Passage
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 12 Feb 2005 21:57:12
Message: <420ec208$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, very nice.

In the spirit of offering something constructive ... would it be possible to
move the 'foam' more to the top of the crests?  At first I thought it was
somewhat disjointed from the waves, but that does happen in real life.  Not
sure exactly what to change, it's far better than anything I've seen lately
but it does seeom to me there should be more white on the crests.

With all that work on the ship it's a shame we can't see it, but the framing
suits this photo perfectly.

Framing something is as important as the modeling (or more so) so perhaps
another image for the detail on the ship.  I like the picture very much as
is.

More rope might help, I wasn't adverse to the textures though.

Again, please don't take these comments as complaints, very nice photo as
is.

        == John ==